Walmart salary in Georgia

Started by rxann
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxann

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys. I am a pharmacist with 2 years experience and I am interviewing with Walmart for a job in Atlanta GA. I would greatly appreciate some information on the pay and vacation time ect.
 
Pay should be 58 if your staff, might get a little negotiation if they are in need and not a lot of other candidates (unlikely). Theoretically you start off with no vacation but you can negotiate to get what you have at your current job.
 
Hi Everyone!! My husband moved to GA..been away from him for 5 months already. I got licensed in GA end of June. I am currently working in a different state. Is there any chance I would be able to find a pharmacist job in GA? I know it is very saturated. I am going onto my 3rd year of being a pharmacist and starting year 2-ish I became a pharmacy manager. Does anyone have any advice? Does anyone want to network with me? I would really appreciate it. I am starting to feel hopeless.