Walmart tests health clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

There was a health clinic at my local Wal-Mart 10 years back. It was leased space to a local health system however. Your post is currently blank, but are they wanting to run their own clinic or what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a lot of new jobs. I remember there was this girl who tried and tried to get into pharmacy school but could never get in back int the early-mid 00s. After 4 tries, she threw in the towel and "settled" for PA school. She looks a lot smarter than us dip****s with pharmacy degrees as it stands today.
 
That's a lot of new jobs. I remember there was this girl who tried and tried to get into pharmacy school but could never get in back int the early-mid 00s. After 4 tries, she threw in the towel and "settled" for PA school. She looks a lot smarter than us dip****s with pharmacy degrees as it stands today.

Hmm I wonder if that would be the same case today.

I took an Organic Chem class at community college and like everyone there wanted to go to Pharm school.
 
I think it's hilarious that independent physicians refer patients to Walmart for their lower prices and now they're going to lose that patient because Walmart will see the patient at a better price.
 
I think it's hilarious that independent physicians refer patients to Walmart for their lower prices and now they're going to lose that patient because Walmart will see the patient at a better price.

doesn't understand what you mean