Walsh DPT Class of 2018!

Started by DPT2018
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT2018

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I just found out that I was accepted to Walsh University's DPT program. Is anyone else going there in the fall?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am! I'll probably pay my deposit this week. Are you planning to go there for sure? PTProspect7 they e-mailed me yesterday with an offer letter

Good luck everyone! 🙂
 
merebear, are you from the canton area? What are your housing plans? I've started looking into different options, wasn't sure if you're at all familiar with the area
 
I'm still waiting to hear from a couple more schools before making my decision. I'm not from ohio but my boyfriend lives in akron (about 20 mins from Walsh) so I'm sort of familiar with the area
 
Hello, I am applying to Walsh this year. Can anyone give me their stats? I am not feeling confident in mine and would just like to compare!