Walsh DPT

Started by eee1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eee1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to: Walsh, Ohio U, HPU, Dayton, and Wheeling Jesuit.

I was accepted into HPU's program and was extended an invitation to interview at Dayton and Wheeling. To be honest, I was a little surprised about all of that because my stats aren't the greatest. I have a 3.6 cum., 3.4 science, 150 verb., 147 quant., 4.5 W, and 100 observation hours, but I am a Division I 3 season student-athlete, I work at a running shoe store where I conduct gait analyses every day, I entered a research project/case study contest and got 3rd place, and I have been doing research with a PT at my school since I was a junior (I'm a 5th year senior now). OU rejected me, which made me sort of nervous-- the school that I really want to go to is Walsh, but after receiving the news from OU I'm a little shaken up. Anyone have any thoughts on my likelihood of getting into Walsh/being invited to interview?
 
Last edited: