Walsh university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mitherapy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard back regarding interviews or status on Walsh University's DPT program? Also, if anybody is a current student, interviewed or got accepted at this school, can you please share your stats or more info on this program.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I was invited for an interview at Walsh on November 16th. Following the interview, I was placed in the waitlist on December 18. On January 18, I was offered admission. Have you not been interviewed yet? When did you send in your application? My stats are as follow:

University: Ohio State University
Major: Human Nutrition
Overall GPA: 3.31 (well defined upper trend)
Pre-Req GPA: (Self-Reported) 3.45
GRE: 156 V, 165 Q, 4.0 AW

Extra-Curric: Sunday School Teacher, Transportation Coordinator, Mission Trips, Agora Ministries (spend time with unprivileged children), Asian American Community Service (focuses on education and recreation for unprivileged Asian youths), Intramural Basketball Captain

Honors: Herbert H. Lee Scholarship, Gee Engineering Memorial Fund, Excellence Scholarship for Diversity, Provost Merit Scholarship, Fundamentals of Engineering for Honors

Work: Lawyer's Assistant (currently), Valet (previously)

Licenses: Adult CPR/AED

Volunteer: 41 Hours (Sports Medicine), 21 Hours (Acute Care), 30 Hours in progress (Rehab)

Acceptances: Northwestern University, Walsh University

Rejections: University of Toledo, Drexler University, University of Delaware

Interviews: Walsh University, University of Delaware, Ohio University, University of Indianapolis (Declined), MGHIHP (Declined)

Awesome congrats!
I just learned ill be interviewing there next week. How did your interview go? Was it a group? More formal/informal? Or was it more informational? Do they make you complete a writing sample? My stats are similar to yours (without using ptcas) do you know if Walsh uses the ptcas cumulative GPA? Or do they calculate their own?
Thank you for your response