WAMC.. 23 AA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothapp

Reaction score
Date of submission: Verified 6/13
Overall GPA: 3.89
Science GPA: 3.83
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.87
DAT score (include AA and all sections): 23 AA, 22 TS, 17 PAT
State of Residence: MA

Minority?
no
Reapplicant? no
Nontrad? no

Shadowing Experience:
120 hrs- general dentistry
Volunteering Experience: 200 hrs- volunteer dental clinic, soup kitchens, fundraising with school orgs, 50 hrs hospital volunteering before covid
Employment: 560 hrs- dental assistant, 176 hrs volunteer coordinator at a local political org, 400 hrs research assistant, fitness coach
Research: 10 hrs per week volunteering for a year, 20 hrs/week compensated for 6 months
Other Extracurriculars: 4 board positions in student organizations (3 pre-health, 1 cultural), active member of 2 other volunteering based orgs
Relevant Honors or Awards: 2 merit scholarships, dean's list 7/8 semesters, CPR/BLS and OSHA certified
LOR type and strength: 1 bio, 1 psych, 1 dentist, 1 research PI

Interviews: Touro, Detroit Mercy, Maryland

Waiting on: Boston, Tufts, Temple, Case Western, Midwestern, Pittsburgh, Michigan

I received my first two interviews back to back in July, but unfortunately has been mostly silent since then. I sent letters of interest to Boston and Temple a couple weeks ago, but I'm really starting to have doubt in myself..

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
What do you want feedback on? You may get more interviews after Decision Day. Not sure the low PAT will help you with U of M, but I can be surprised.
Just wanted some feedback on my chances at these schools post-december