Honestly looks like a pretty good app to me. Yes, your LA hours are low, but you have SA GP experience, specialty experience, and a sprinkle of exotics, wildlife, and LA. Personally, I do not see this as a huge pitfall of your application, but obviously your app could be improved with a bit more LA vet hours. Your ECs are a bit weak imo though, nothing that really pops and doesn't look like any leadership/mentoring roles. Having a tiny bit of research is nice though.
There isn't any schools I can think of that I would explicitly discourage applying to. If you're going for optimal chances-- maybe look into schools that are known to focus on GPA more. But general things to consider: where do you meet the pre reqs? Cost of attendance? What parts of the country are you okay living in? Do you want to live in city/suburb/rural area? Does school have a teaching hospital? Is there tracking? Block system classes?