Quantcast

MD WAMC deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you know #1-#3 are donations, they are.

Is your postgrad clinical experience related to any MPH capstone or project required as part of your MPH? It doesn't sound like it, but I want to be sure. Usually there is a capstone project.

Dandelion92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you know #1-#3 are donations, they are.

Is your postgrad clinical experience related to any MPH capstone or project required as part of your MPH? It doesn't sound like it, but I want to be sure. Usually there is a capstone project.

Thanks! My capstone project was research-based and is one of the publications. None of the clinical experience is school-related.

Faha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Your chances are better at Harvard than U Washington (they accept less than 1% of applicants who are not from states in the Northwest. I suggest these schools from your list:
1. Harvard
5. Cornell
7. UMichigan
8. Mount Sinai
9. Duke
10. Brown
11. Boston University
12. Emory
13. Case Western
14. Albert Einstein
15. UMass (in-state)
16. Tufts
18. URochester
19. Dartmouth
20. UMiami
21. Jefferson Sidney Kimmel
22. GWU
23. Keck
24. UIowa
25. Tulane
26. Hofstra
27. UVM
28. Georgetown
31. Quinnipiac

A_Knowbody

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Agree to cut Washington. 95% mandated minimum of class is from WWAMI states. As Faha points out, in reality it's much less and most of these are MD/PhD with strong ties to mission. Before they'll even send you a secondary, you have to establish ties to one of the states. You're competing realistically for less than 5 spots in the class. It's a donation.

Reactions: 1 user