ignore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maddvet

Reaction score
not sure how to delete my post!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello!
Your science GPA & last 45 GPA will be important depending on what schools you plan to apply for. Your cum GPA is great! Do you have any plans to gain more experience in vet med and non- vet med before the application is due ? I do think increasing your experience hours will be beneficial and make you a more well-rounded candidate. I also think it is great that you have research hours- many students do not have much research. I think you could boost your work hours ( preferably in vet med) over the next few months before the application cycle closes. A strong personal statement is also important. Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!
Your science GPA & last 45 GPA will be important depending on what schools you plan to apply for. Your cum GPA is great! Do you have any plans to gain more experience in vet med and non- vet med before the application is due ? I do think increasing your experience hours will be beneficial and make you a more well-rounded candidate. I also think it is great that you have research hours- many students do not have much research. I think you could boost your work hours ( preferably in vet med) over the next few months before the application cycle closes. A strong personal statement is also important. Good Luck!
Thank you so much for your helpful feedback! I plan to gain more work experience this summer before the application is due. I am considering a part-time animal-related job (either directly under vet supervision or non-vet but animal welfare-related) and a non-vet med coaching job.

Thank you so much for your helpful feedback! I plan to gain more work experience this summer before the application is due. I am considering a part-time animal-related job (either directly under vet supervision or non-vet but animal welfare-related) and a non-vet med coaching job.
That’s great! I do think that will be valuable!

Reactions: 1 user