WAMC & help with making school list. Nontrad, ORM, just under 4k hours clinical exp.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cemetra

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
[ ]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
We can't give you more details until we really have a final MCAT score. Otherwise, go regionally. You have your in-state, but seek out the DO schools that also are nearby you in SC, TN, WV, VA. If rural health is something you feel you want to leverage, read this article. Look for programs with specific fits.

We can't give you more details until we really have a final MCAT score. Otherwise, go regionally. You have your in-state, but seek out the DO schools that also are nearby you in SC, TN, WV, VA. If rural health is something you feel you want to leverage, read this article. Look for programs with specific fits.
I appreciate your response! Thank you for that and the article. I'm taking my MCAT in late April of 2023, so I'm under the impression that applications will open shortly after. I was thinking of making a ballpark list in the meantime so I'd have a general idea of where to apply, but I understand that's practically impossible without having an actual score to go on. I'm hoping I have enough time to compile a list given my scheduled MCAT date and didn't pick a bad time to take it when I'd have to make a list immediately after, but I have everything else laid out and in order.

Reactions: 1 user