WAMC MD-PHD (and/or MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minerva9

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You are competitive... I would only suggest to consider adding the newest MSTP, Univ. of Kansas. You have a nice combination of reach, match, and a few schools where your benchmarks place you at the top quartile of their interviewees. It is normal to have apprehension about your application. You seem to belong. I wouldn't withdraw....

@Fencer Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time. I will add the University of Kansas MSTP to my list and keep applying this cycle!

I just had one question (and I apologize in advance if it seems neurotic to ask it) - a lot of people seem to place a large emphasis on the number of hours accomplished in a certain activity, while others say that it is not so much about the hours (although certainly, you should have some) but about an applicant's ability to communicate what they gained from the experience. When evaluating applications, which one is the more commonly-held view?

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)