WAMC / School List Help: 3.57/514 ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swagmonkey919

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You have several state public schools on your list that admit few non residents with your GPA and no connection to the state. Your GPA is also low for some of the other schools on your list. I suggest these schools with your stats:
UNC
Brody (ECU)
Wayne State
Creighton
Oakland
MC Wisconsin
VCU
Western MI
EVMS
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Wake Forest
NOVA MD
TCU
Rosalind Franklin
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Hackensack
New York Medical College
Albany

You should already know the mission for East Carolina so make sure your gap year plan can be some leverage. A later possible interview gives you more time to discuss this opportunity. Keep connecting with them if Greenville is where you want to be, and see if they (and other schools on your list) have students who did a similar service year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both for the much needed advice!

I am open to any other schools that are somewhat OOS friendly as I would like for this cycle to be a one and done cycle.

I am open to any other schools that are somewhat OOS friendly as I would like for this cycle to be a one and done cycle.
That goes to mission fit. Why is it your purpose to be a doctor? What communities will you be serving in 10 years?

Add Campbell DO then. Maximize all your chances at in-state programs.