WAMC/School List Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMTBee

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
25 year old white female, home state is KS. Attended a small Jesuit college for undergrad. Also took classes through Harvard Extension during the pandemic. Then took a couple more science classes at University of Kansas to get better LORs.

GPA: 3.93 cGPA, 3.9 sGPA.

MCAT: 516 (127/128/130/131). This is retake after getting 507 (126/128/124/129)

Research: 550-650 Hours in Neuroscience lab, no pubs, posters, presentations.

Clinical Hours: 850 between two EMS jobs March-September 2021 and clinical volunteering Jan-September 2022. I will be looking for a part time EMS job soon.

Shadowing: 20 Hours across three specialties. Tried to make up for low shadowing with my 50ish hours of clinical volunteering in an ER.

Non-Clinical Volunteer: 110 Hours food bank, 75 hours mission trip, 50 hours assorted projects (235 hours total)

Leadership: Treasurer for Active Minds (a mental health advocacy club). 250 hours.

Non-Clinical Employment: Safety. Job is 30% first aid (and sometimes very significant ailments) and 70% other tasks. 3700 hours.

Non-Clinical Employment: Summer teacher May-August 2018 for Diocese of Jeff City. Lots of work in rural Missouri. 500 hours.
Award: Undergraduate Psychology Student of the Year medal

LORs: Two strong non-science, one solid science, one average science

Current School List:
University of Kansas
University of Missouri
SLU
Loyola Chicago
Creighton
Georgetown
University of Cincinnati
University of South Carolina
Rosalind Franklin
George Washington

What should I add? I have the Jesuit schools because I enjoyed my Jesuit undergrad. I have my state schools. And I have a collection of a few other schools I'd be comfortable attending due to location or proximity to family. I mean there are other schools I'd love to attend, like UChicago Pritzker, but that's just not realistic. Advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Missouri and South Carolina admit few non residents with no connection to the state. You could add these schools.
TCU
Medical College Wisconsin
Western Michigan
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Miami
USF Morsani
Tulane
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia