WAMC + School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionFruit57

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
On the whole things look great - you can split up the religious organization volunteering. What sort of work did you do through this organization?

Unless you want to do a whole separate app (TMDSAS) /have ties to Texas, the Texas schools probably aren't worth your time (I ruled them out for that reason). Other than that, I'll leave it up to the listmakers to determine what's best.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!

Some of the work was youth counseling (majority paid/some unpaid), volunteering here and there for events, they also have a healthcare clinic for the community that just started, working with them to recruit students. So could potentially be worth to separate.

For Texas schools, I was only considering them because I heard their OOS is pretty much IS tuition for Ohio, so I didn't know if that was true, or worth the effort. Not sure if they give out merit either.

Thank you so much! Do you think mentioning these organizations in the secondaries would be a valid reason to go to one of these schools? Or is it more just for me to pick out schools that I'd be more interested in.
Use them to help you pick schools along with other data from MSAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.