WAMC this cycle?

Started by Fth24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Here are my stats:

-3.48 GPA, bio major
-100+ shadowing hours and orthodontic internship
-DAT scheduled for 8/24 (aiming for 20+)
-Will submit apps by this coming week
-Strong LORs from orthodontist & 4 science professors (committee letter)
-COVID impacted ability to submit app early
-residency in GA

Applying to:
Boston U
Tufts U
UD Mercy
Columbia (reach)
NYU
Touro
UBuffalo
UPenn (reach)
UPittsburgh
Temple U
Meharry
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
VCU
UoP

Assuming I score 20+, will I get interviews pre-December? Post-december?

you should relax and do well on your dat, then come back and ask WAMC?
 
Hello! Here are my stats:

-3.48 GPA, bio major
-100+ shadowing hours and orthodontic internship
-DAT scheduled for 8/24 (aiming for 20+)
-Will submit apps by this coming week
-Strong LORs from orthodontist & 4 science professors (committee letter)
-COVID impacted ability to submit app early
-residency in GA

Applying to:
Boston U
Tufts U
UD Mercy
Columbia (reach)
NYU
Touro
UBuffalo
UPenn (reach)
UPittsburgh
Temple U
Meharry
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
VCU
UoP

Assuming I score 20+, will I get interviews pre-December? Post-december?
No bets without a DAT, but your reaches right now look like donations. Meharry is good if you are a URM. I assume you will include your in-state school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.