wanna a good book in ob/gyn

Started by romanlord
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

romanlord

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys
i am a student at the 4th year
i wanna a nwme of a comprehensive book in ob/gyn
is CURRRENT a good book ?
or BRS is enough for me ????
 
I think CURRENT is a good book. If you have access to uptodate.com then you can always find good information on any medical topic. Residents usually use that or look in the textbooks. As a student you want some easier reading yet detailed enough information.
 
I would recommend "Ob/Gyn: Just the Facts" By Duff et al.
I still use it on a regular basis.