wanna know something..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinktooth

Paint my world...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused:
What do you wanna know ragini?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Rigini :

I am dieing since yesterday to know what is this" something " .Yes please tell us ,we all wanna know something .

Members don't see this ad :)
sam were u interviewed on jan-15?

Yes , my UPENN interview was on 15th /Jan .Please tell me which applicant is you??

Though you did not tell me about "something" ??how does he look like???,how is he doing these days???,does he wanna say anything to us??? .:D

Hi Sam,
Who is he....whats all this mystery about.Did you meet Ragini at the interview:).

I do not know if we met or not.She did not respond to me yet .

Regarding "something" :

Ragini started this post (wanna know something) 3 days ago & she did not write anything in it ,just the title .This is why you can see members writing :confused: :confused: above .

I thought it is some kind of puzzle & am just waiting to know .................who is "something " .I wish if I can call her ,just to know who is " something " :confused: .

hello every1, I`m extremely sorry coz it was my 1st time and i dint know how to post something. It was regarding the cbt-1 which i`ve to take. though i already got my answer in some other thread. Well sam i still remember you & do u know that you are the only1 who got accepted from our batch(jan15). HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS.I can say that u deserved it.honestly i dint like u in the 1st place but after reading all ur threads i`ve become a great fan of urs. we all admire u. keep it up.

Originally posted by Ragini
Well sam i still remember you & do u know that you are the only1 who got accepted from our batch(jan15). HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS.I can say that u deserved it. that was my 1st interview and i was very nervous & when we 1st met the only thing u asked me was my scores inspite of saying hello, honestly i dint like u in the 1st place but after reading all ur threads i`ve become a great fan of urs. we all admire u. keep it up.

Hello Ragini :

I am sorry to hear that you did not get your chance this time .Hopefully you will ,after retaking part-1 & we meet again:D .

If I am not misstaking , I guess I know exactly which applicant you were.Please Ragini , I just wanna tell you why I did not talk a lot to you.

In the morning ,we were like 5 or 6 in the room befor you came late .we had allready started conversations befor you came & then the other activities ( the tape,interviews,tour......etc) started in short time after you came, so we did not have the chance to talk .

This was not the only reason .You just said it above (YOU WERE REALY VERY NERVOUS & VERY VERY VERY SHY GIRL) . Befor you came to the room , one applicant told us that we were all interviewing there for the waiting list(which was not true) , so guess how would it be if I told you that .

Now the MOST IMPORTENT REASON :

You said that you are engaged & you sat with your dad and fiance during the lunch hour . I am telling you all of this ,cause one time an Indian friend here in Canada told me :

(In the part of India where she came from ,It might be unacceptable or a big deal if an engaged girl talk to a stranger , but it is Ok if she is married ) , so guess how it would have been if I did so ,and your fiance was all over the place :laugh: :laugh: .I do respect these cultural diferences so much .After all , I was not ready to walk in to the interview rooms with a swollen eye or a broken nose (both your dad & fiance looked big to me ).:laugh:

Welcome to SDN...........you will love it :D .

.I do respect these cultural diferences so much .After all , I was not ready to walk in to the interview rooms with a swollen eye or a broken nose (both your dad & fiance looked big to me ).
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

prevention is better than cure.................

:laugh: :laugh: Actually , I would rather say............................

" It is better to be safe than sorry "

Can applicants take someone with them to the interview?
I mean can that companion go around to the tour, group lunch, etc.

Hi Meggs..

When I was at NYU, I had mentioned that my dad had accompanied me to New York especially for the interviews.. and my interviewer told me I should have brought him along since he liked it when parents/spouses were involved in the decision making process.

Tasha

I talked to other girls too and we are really very happy for you. hope to meet you again coz we all gonna apply for next yr.