1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

wanna know something..

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by pinktooth, Mar 18, 2004.

1. pinktooth

pinktooth Paint my world...
    7+ Year Member

:confused:
    What do you wanna know ragini?

2. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

3. sam3

sam3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Rigini :

I am dieing since yesterday to know what is this" something " .Yes please tell us ,we all wanna know something .

4. Ragini

Ragini Member
    7+ Year Member

sam were u interviewed on jan-15?

5. sam3

sam3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yes , my UPENN interview was on 15th /Jan .Please tell me which applicant is you??

6. sam3

sam3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Though you did not tell me about "something" ??how does he look like???,how is he doing these days???,does he wanna say anything to us??? .:D

7. BOGGU

BOGGU Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Sam,
    Who is he....whats all this mystery about.Did you meet Ragini at the interview:).

8. sam3

sam3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I do not know if we met or not.She did not respond to me yet .

Regarding "something" :

Ragini started this post (wanna know something) 3 days ago & she did not write anything in it ,just the title .This is why you can see members writing :confused: :confused: above .

I thought it is some kind of puzzle & am just waiting to know .................who is "something " .I wish if I can call her ,just to know who is " something " :confused: .

9. Ragini

Ragini Member
    7+ Year Member

hello every1, I`m extremely sorry coz it was my 1st time and i dint know how to post something. It was regarding the cbt-1 which i`ve to take. though i already got my answer in some other thread. Well sam i still remember you & do u know that you are the only1 who got accepted from our batch(jan15). HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS.I can say that u deserved it.honestly i dint like u in the 1st place but after reading all ur threads i`ve become a great fan of urs. we all admire u. keep it up.

10. sam3

sam3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello Ragini :

I am sorry to hear that you did not get your chance this time .Hopefully you will ,after retaking part-1 & we meet again:D .

If I am not misstaking , I guess I know exactly which applicant you were.Please Ragini , I just wanna tell you why I did not talk a lot to you.

In the morning ,we were like 5 or 6 in the room befor you came late .we had allready started conversations befor you came & then the other activities ( the tape,interviews,tour......etc) started in short time after you came, so we did not have the chance to talk .

This was not the only reason .You just said it above (YOU WERE REALY VERY NERVOUS & VERY VERY VERY SHY GIRL) . Befor you came to the room , one applicant told us that we were all interviewing there for the waiting list(which was not true) , so guess how would it be if I told you that .

Now the MOST IMPORTENT REASON :

You said that you are engaged & you sat with your dad and fiance during the lunch hour . I am telling you all of this ,cause one time an Indian friend here in Canada told me :

(In the part of India where she came from ,It might be unacceptable or a big deal if an engaged girl talk to a stranger , but it is Ok if she is married ) , so guess how it would have been if I did so ,and your fiance was all over the place :laugh: :laugh: .I do respect these cultural diferences so much .After all , I was not ready to walk in to the interview rooms with a swollen eye or a broken nose (both your dad & fiance looked big to me ).:laugh:

Welcome to SDN...........you will love it :D .

11. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

prevention is better than cure.................

12. sam3

sam3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

:laugh: :laugh: Actually , I would rather say............................

" It is better to be safe than sorry "

13. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

14. Meggs

7+ Year Member

Can applicants take someone with them to the interview?
    I mean can that companion go around to the tour, group lunch, etc.

15. ToTaLLy_TaSha

ToTaLLy_TaSha Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi Meggs..

When I was at NYU, I had mentioned that my dad had accompanied me to New York especially for the interviews.. and my interviewer told me I should have brought him along since he liked it when parents/spouses were involved in the decision making process.

Tasha

16. Ragini

Ragini Member
    7+ Year Member

I talked to other girls too and we are really very happy for you. hope to meet you again coz we all gonna apply for next yr.