1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Want BR set

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by StephanieZ, Aug 12, 2011.

1. StephanieZ

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm looking to get the full set of BR books (Bio I and II, Phys I and II, etc.). I'll pay up to $150 for editions less than 3 years old, with no markings. Thank you!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer
    Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

The physics book was updated in Fall 2010 and the brand new biology books (2011 edition) have practice exams included at the end. If you are planning on paying more than the books cost new (it's $120 brand new for what you are offering to pay $150 for), at least get the absolute latest versions.

4. StephanieZ

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Sorry, maybe it wasn't clear. What I meant was I want the whole set (Physics I and II, Bio I and II, Chem I and II, O Chem I and II).

5. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer
    Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Now that I reread your OP, you were quite clear. It's my poor VR skills coming back to haunt me.

Good luck finding the set that cheap. Unfortunately for people shopping fur used books, they keep their value. The good news is that even if you pay a little more, you can resell them and recoup what you spend. If you have to pay $200 used (or even $240 new), you'll be able to sell them for close to that when you're done.

6. music2doc

music2doc Student of Mad Doctoring
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Steph, I have mine, but honestly, the going rate is $200 + shipping for the full set.