want compressor and manikin

Started by rose82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rose82

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please pm me with details about compressor and manikin.Am interested to buy a reasonable and relatively new one in working condition.thanks
 
Please pm me with details about compressor and manikin.Am interested to buy a reasonable and relatively new one in working condition.thanks

Hi,

I have UTECH dental compressor in very good condition.Used it only for 3 months last year to practise for the IDP practical exams.It is a silent air compressor and has a foot pedal and connector for handpiece.I would like to give it away for 400$ + shipping.I live in San Diego.So if you are somewhere in Southern California you can collect it in person.

Thanks.
 
Hi,

I have UTECH dental compressor in very good condition.Used it only for 3 months last year to practise for the IDP practical exams.It is a silent air compressor and has a foot pedal and connector for handpiece.I would like to give it away for 400$ + shipping.I live in San Diego.So if you are somewhere in Southern California you can collect it in person.

Thanks.

I am interested in buying ...plz let me knw how i can contact you....you can pm me your contact information......