Want to do MFM. Can I get there from anywhere?

Started by BigTumor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigTumor

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewing now. The program I have liked most is a community program that has been able to help match residents into MFM programs (maybe one every other year). The other programs I have been to are university programs of varying reputation. My home program is solid, and I would love to be there if it weren't my home program. I worry it might make me feel stagnant. How much does residency program reputation factor into matching into MFM? Most people I have talked to are years out from fellowship and don't seem to be particularly confident answering this question.