want to learn more about ortho - good textbooks?

Started by Tulkas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tulkas

Witness.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a rising MS2 who is doing some research with the orthopedics department this summer and very likely will continue to do so after the summer. For both the research and also my interest in learning about the field, what are good textbooks I can read to learn more about orthopedics? Which books would be good to start with, and what are the basics you think everyone should know about the field? I will appreciate whatever you guys have to share.
 
Netter's orthopaedic anatomy and orthobullets.com would be good places to start. If you want more clinical ortho you could get Millers Review of Orthopaedics