WANTED: 2010/11 BR SET -- Canadian will pay premium!

Started by Filius
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Filius

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, and am looking for a full set of the TBR Sciences. Or everything, if you have it. I'm living in Canada, and so you'll have to ship it via USPS -- cost should be around $35 dollars. Please let me know the edition of the books!

I'd buy new, but Berkely charges an extra $170 for Canadian shipping, plus an undetermined customs fee as they're a business. So, undercut that by a fair bit, and we'll both be happy! 😀
 
Last edited: