1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 2012-2013-2014 EPPP PsychPrep Study Materials

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dr.R, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Dr.R

Hello,

I would like to buy some used PsychPrep materials for the EPPP. Specifically, I am looking for materials from 2012-2014. Of course, I will pay for shipping and I am willing to pay through paypal so payment is secure.

email me directly at [email protected] if you have some to sell! Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Shooter

Shooter Modern Psychologist
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Psychologist
  4. 2005overdue!

Post Doc
    I am going to be listening to my friends old PsychPrep tapes! But, I am looking for a study partner. Someone to check in with and share goals to keep myself on track. I find that this sort of structure works best for me to accomplish goals which are a bit daunting. Unfortunately, my classmates have long ago passed and so that is why I'm looking.