Wanted: 2012-2013-2014 EPPP PsychPrep Study Materials

Started by Dr.R
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.R

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I would like to buy some used PsychPrep materials for the EPPP. Specifically, I am looking for materials from 2012-2014. Of course, I will pay for shipping and I am willing to pay through paypal so payment is secure.

email me directly at [email protected] if you have some to sell! Thanks!
 
Hello,

I would like to buy some used PsychPrep materials for the EPPP. Specifically, I am looking for materials from 2012-2014. Of course, I will pay for shipping and I am willing to pay through paypal so payment is secure.

email me directly at [email protected] if you have some to sell! Thanks!
I am going to be listening to my friends old PsychPrep tapes! But, I am looking for a study partner. Someone to check in with and share goals to keep myself on track. I find that this sort of structure works best for me to accomplish goals which are a bit daunting. Unfortunately, my classmates have long ago passed and so that is why I'm looking.