wanted a Compressor

Started by drpuri18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpuri18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I m in need of a quiet air compressor for the bench course preparation.
If anybody interested in selling please PM me.

Thanks
drpuri
 
HI..
I have one which is quite compact and quiet.
I bought it for entrance bech test prep for school.
I am well on my way in the DDS program so I can sell mine.
Please let me know if u r interested. I can send u pictures and price.
 
I am intrested in buying the compressor, give me ur email id... also let me knw if u have other materials required to practice for the bench exam.
Thanx!!
 
I m in need of a quiet air compressor for the bench course preparation.
If anybody interested in selling please PM me.

Thanks
drpuri

dear dr.puri,
i can help u . i have attachment which can work with husky compressor. so it means u have portable compressor. u can practise any where in usa.
i have coulmbia teeth. PM me
let me know where are u located.