WANTED ASAP: Dr. Collins PCAT Review

Started by KlassyJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KlassyJ

Miss Independent
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,


If anyone is selling the Dr. Collins PCAT review (preferably current edition) please message me with offers. I am looking to purchase it ASAP via secure Paypal transaction only. I will also consider purchasing the 2010 edition as well. When you message me please include the following:


1.) Book Edition

2.) What's Included

3.) Condition (Like New, Good, Highlighting, Tears/Missing Pages, Etc.)

4.) Asking Price

5.) Any Other Pertinent Information


Thanks 🙂.
 
Thank you to all of you who responded to my want ad. I have found, and purchased the material I needed, thanks again 🙂.