WANTED: Berkeley Review set and Princeton hyperlearning Verbal

Started by tetra8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tetra8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wanted:
Berkeley review learning set including
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- General Chemistry I and II
- Physics I and II
- Biology I and II
No markings / writing on the passages

Also looking for Princeton Hyperlearning Verbal book

If you can throw in some practice exams / anything MCAT that you got, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
 
I have a clean copy of
- Organic Chemistry I and II
- General Chemistry I and II
of TBR. Impulse purchase when I thought I wanted to do medschool, but decided to go another route. I also have some Kaplan material if you're at all interested.

sell-4.jpg