WANTED: BR Set, EK Bio, TPRH Verbal, EK 1001 and 101 (SN2ed set)

Started by HerbalPlz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HerbalPlz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I'm looking to buy the following:
BR Bio 1, 2
BR Physics 1, 2
BR Gen Chem 1, 2
BR O-Chem 1, 2
BR Verbal (this is not required, but if you have the whole BR set and want to get rid of it, I'll take the whole set)

EK Bio
TPRH Verbal Workbook
EK Chem 1001
EK O-Chem 1001
EK Physics 1001
EK Verbal 101

I'll pay good for latest editions, but I'll take almost any edition, I have the money ready in Paypal (or Amazon/Google Checkout, whichever is easier for you).

I want clean books. Nothing written in the passages or questions at all. I'll pay for shipping! I'd like to call over the phone too if possible? I can call you so you avoid long distance charges.

Thanks!
 
Last edited: