Wanted: BR Verbal/Writing & any Full-Length Tests

Started by psp251
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psp251

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm looking for the Berkeley Review Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample books, preferably without any answers circled in the practice questions/passages. I'm also looking for full-length practice exams from any company after 2006. Thanks!
 
Hi,

I'm looking for the Berkeley Review Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample books, preferably without any answers circled in the practice questions/passages. I'm also looking for full-length practice exams from any company after 2006. Thanks!

I think any FLs after 2006 are all CBTs and not available legally in any format besides the original CBT form. You should contact the companies directly to see what they sell.