WANTED: Complete SN2ed Set

Started by acmei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

acmei

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to buy the SN2ed MCAT book set listed below. I'm interested in recent editions with little to no markings/highlighting. Please PM me if you have this available to sell.
  • TBR General Chemistry I & II
  • TBR Organic Chemistry I & II
  • TBR Physics I & II
  • TBR Biology I & II
  • Exam Krackers 1001 Chemistry Questions
  • Exam Krackers 1001 Organic Chemistry Questions
  • Exam Krackers 1001 Physics Questions
  • Exam Krackers MCAT Biology
  • Exam Krackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
  • TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook