Wanted: Complete SN2ed Set

Started by asho20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asho20

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am looking for recent editions of all books in the SN2 set (particularly the BR ones). I will pay for shipping to Canada.

So any (but preferably all) of:

- BR General Chemistry
- BR Organic Chemistry
- BR Biology
- BR Physics

- EK 1001 series, excluding EK 1001 Bio
- EK Bio
- EK Verbal 101
- TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook
- Berkeley Review Verbal

Immediate online payment available.
 
Hello I have the whole package with recent editions aside from the BR Biology and Physics (2009). Still interested?
 
Hello, I JUST posted my complete S2Ned listing online. I have the ENTIRE set. The BR books are 2011 edition with no writing, great condition. All the other books are 2012 I believe. PM if interested.