WANTED: CPSE materials - California Psychology Supplemental Exam

Started by Psychstuca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Psychstuca

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear PhD/ PsyD Psychology Forum folks,

I am looking to purchase some used CPSE study materials. Either PsychPrep or AATBS or both would be fine. Aged materials (2-3 year old) will also be fine. I really need to be on a budget right now, so any offers even of partial materials that could help me studying will be appreciated.

Thank you so very much in advance.
 
FYI: I have Psychprep CPSE study materials for sale. My listing is on San Diego Craigslist.
 
Over-prepare for the CPSE exam!! There is a 6 month wait to retake it if you fail.

These guides are essential for passing and provide all the info you you need to know.

I am selling the most current CPSE materials for $300. I will pay shipping. Send payment paypal and I will ship immediately.

Email me at: [email protected]

1) AATBS 204 Study volumes 1 & 2
2) AATBS Workshop Study Volume (1 volume of essential information)
3) AATBS More Than 150 Sample Questions
4) PSYCHPREP Study Guide (4 Comprehensive Sections)