Wanted DAT study materials

Started by raindoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Raindoc,
I am selling DAT Destroyer and Organic Odyssey for $200.
It's an excellent buy, please let me know if you're interested.
 
I have all of the materials from the 1200 dollar class. It is older but I have compared it with the newer editions and nothing has changed. It is for sale for 175. It includes cds, 2 workbooks, practice tests, and flash cards. Let me know if you are interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have the brand new kaplan material ....totally unused....i got in to school after reapplying to take the kaplan course....so if you are interested let me know.. i have the cd, big blue book, lesson book, and notecards...