Wanted: Dr Collins for pcat 2015

Started by ngbe95
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ngbe95

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys.I am looking for Dr collins's package for 2015 to buy. I prefer if you are in New york or New jersey. please contact me here or send me an email: [email protected]. Thanks.
 
Hello, I just got accepted into my Pharmacy program in the upcoming fall year. I've successfully taken my PCAT and am no longer in need of my Dr. Collins material. This is the latest 2016 version and contains no marks or writings, as I kept notes separately in a notebook. I am willing to negotiate a price! Please email me at [email protected] to communicate or message me on here! Thanks. Also I live in Pennsylvania if you would like to meet up !
 
Dr Collins for sale!!
I have Dr Collins 2015 with some update January 2016 and PLUS I give you Kaplan book( strategies, practice and review) and The princeton Review for $300. If your are interested [email protected]
 
FYI - The PCAT has changed again for 2018! The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams is all new, fully revised for 2018, and includes direct access to the professors via telephone and email to make sure you are successful! www.pcatprepclass.com