WANTED - Dr. Collins PCAT review! need for oct.pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

registereduser

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for a complete Dr. Collins PCAT review package w/ the latest update. Please describe the condition, I am hoping for very good condition, no pencil marks or highlighting.



I am offering $150 includ. shipping to Canada
payment will be made through paypal.

please PM me or answer this thread thanks!
 
I'm looking for a complete Dr. Collins PCAT review package w/ the latest update. Please describe the condition, I am hoping for very good condition, no pencil marks or highlighting.



I am offering $150 includ. shipping to Canada
payment will be made through paypal.

please PM me or answer this thread thanks!



I have them please email me if interested [email protected]
 
I am also looking for the latest updated version of the Dr. Collins PCAT study guide, with no markings ASAP please I have one from 2008 :/

Please email me at [email protected], thank you