WANTED: Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide (2013/2014/2015 -- flexible on year)

Started by PAtoPharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PAtoPharm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi; I'm interested in purchasing the Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide. I'm flexible on what year/edition I purchase, but I would prefer to buy a more recent edition (e.g., 2014/2015). Please PM me here if you have one of these study guides for sale.

Thanks...
 
Hi; I'm interested in purchasing the Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide. I'm flexible on what year/edition I purchase, but I would prefer to buy a more recent edition (e.g., 2014/2015). Please PM me here if you have one of these study guides for sale.

Thanks...
I have the 2013-2014 with updated materials. Contact me at [email protected] if you still want it.
 
I have the 2015 version with updates until July 2015! Message me if you still want it!
 
If you're interested I have mine for sell as well. I got a 92 composite on it. I have a 2015 version of Collins and a 2015 Kaplan guide--packaged deal for $250, shipping included. Just message me! 🙂