[wanted] Dr. Collins' PCAT Study Guides (the newer the update the better)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blargenflargen

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys as the title states I'm looking to buy the study guides. I've looked everywhere for it on the cheap (pretty much broke after spending it on the PCAT registration). If anyone has this please let me know ASAP I am 100% willing to buy it, and if anyone has the more latest one (not sure what update that would be, I'm guessing Sept 2011?) I would gladly buy it from them.

Many thanks 🙂
 
I have the Dr. Collin's and would like to sell it however, it is not the newer version. On the bright side, you would get a good deal on it. If interested, PM me and I will give you the details.