Wanted: Dr. Land Oral Board Tapes

Started by Adam21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Adam21

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a set of videotapes produced by Dr. Land that were designed for the oral psychiatry boards (Part II)?

Apparently they were very good but he doesn't sell them anymore.

I would be interested in purchasing a used copy if anyone has one.

Please leave your contact info here.

Thanks!!
 
Hi all,

I recently finished using the complete set (Course 1,2 and 3) for oral board in Australia (RANZCP OCI exams) which I don't find it too compatible in the Australian exams. e.g. formulation is one of the most important domain in presentation while the American does not seem to be mandatory.

Anyone interested in it please let me know, I am happy to sell it at half price and pass on the whole original set to you.

You can email me at: [email protected] or message me

(total 16 DVDs)

Details pls see his website:
http://www.psychboardprep.com/video.html

Ric