Wanted EPPP Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I purchased the AATBS Bronze Package ($799) plus the Self Paced Workshop ($695) and Digital Catalog ($155) in May 2017. The books are in excellent condition and the online materials will be available until 9/15/17. With regard to the online materials, you can take all of the practice exams (8 total) and section quizzes as many times as you want, so it doesn't matter that I have already taken them once. The only thing that you won't be able to re-take is the initial assessment. I'm hoping to get $600 for the books and password to the online materials. Per my review of the psychology forum, these appear to be the best materials, and I passed after only 1 month of studying. Please let me know if you're interested.
 
Hi,

I am selling my psychprep and academic review materials. I went line by line with a few of my friends' brand new materials and outside of the DSMV section, the psychprep was word for word (what a rip off)-- both are the 2013 versions. I passed about two weeks ago and studied with both for about 3-4 weeks. Let me know if you are interested. Selling for $100