Wanted: Kaplan 2008 Comlex Step 1 Lecture Notes Or USMLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dabopps

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the 2008 Kaplan Comlex step 1 Lecture Notes with Qbank. They are 7 or 8 books. Perferbly unused condition. I am not interested in downloads or copies.

Please pm the year, condition, and cost of your books.

If you have a 2008 Kaplan USMLE step 1 Lecture Notes. I am interested in them as well.
PM me

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
yes I am selling books for step 1, these are kaplan for COMLEX these are the Identical to the USMLE books with one extra book that is the manipulation for the Doctor of Osteopathy degree, If you study for the USMLE you will have 70 pages less to read as they are seperated from the other sections that are the Identical text to the USMLE published or you anb use it as a great anatomy review. they were purchased in Jan 2004. I know for a fact that these do not change significantly as does medicine. they have the same number of pages in the same section as the 04-05 so you do the math as I said earlier
these are brand new in sealed Box available both with or without a Q book and all
and no reasonable offer will be declined

I am selling the full set of 8 books for the 2008 edition. These are used, but are in good condition. I am asking $150.

I am looking for the 2008 Kaplan Comlex step 1 Lecture Notes with Qbank. They are 7 or 8 books. Perferbly unused condition. I am not interested in downloads or copies.

Please pm the year, condition, and cost of your books.

If you have a 2008 Kaplan USMLE step 1 Lecture Notes. I am interested in them as well.
PM me

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a copy of Mike Ho's most recent course textbook (700+pages) as well as 10 must know cases from one of his courses.

I have the complete unused set of Kaplan books with the Qbook from 2009, which I believe is the same set as the 2008 books. If you are interested, I am taking offers! Thanks :)