Wanted: Kaplan NBDE Lecture Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greenbean4606

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for some recent kaplan lecture notes. Please pm me if you have them, I will make a reasonable offer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have notes for steps 1, 2 and 3 as well as other material.got 92 in step one.email me at [email protected] for more info.
I am in need of usmle step 1 notes with lecture videos and dental decks and released Q papers with explanations....other materials like lippencott textbooks ...i wud like to buy them if the offer is still open..i can pay thru pay pal ...pls e mail me at [email protected] and hope to get a response at the earliest.