WANTED: Kaplan OAT (big book) + OAT destroyer

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

withinvision

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the Kaplan Big book (1200 pages) and the OAT Destroyer.
Please contact me to discuss pricing.

Members don't see this ad.

I had signed up for the Kaplan DAT/OAT course and I got the following materials:

-Review Notes: notes and practice problems for quantitative reasoning, organic chemistry, biology, general chemistry, & 3 full-length practice tests for reading comprehension

-Quicksheets: for general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, perceptual ability test, and quantitative reasoning

-Flashcards: for general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, quantitative reasoning, and physics

-Laminated dry-erase sheet and pen

-Actual Lesson Book from class: includes syllabus & study-plan breakdown with many helpful hints

*Free CliffsAP Biology included with Kaplan set: subject area reviews followed by sample questions for each section; 2 practice tests (most recent edition

I can sell you all of these for $100. If you are interested, please e-mail me at mkparmar at gmail.com

I dropped from the Kaplan DAT/OAT course after the first week. So, the books are in NEW condition. Just some light highlighting.