Wanted looking for naplex study partner!!!

Started by madawi26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madawi26

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am a recent graduate of a U.S. pharmacy school and am currently studying for the NAPLEX. I am looking for a study partner. Skype works well for me, as well. I currently live in Pennsylvania. Please respond to this thread if interested. Thanks y'all!
 
Hello 🙂 I am planning on taking the NAPLEX in March as well! And yes, I am still looking for a study partner. If interested, please skype me at margo_adawi or you can call my cell phone at 412-378-2944. Thanks a ton! --Margo