Wanted Nbde-2 Study Material-urgent.

Started by saryu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saryu

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello ,
I am looking for NBDE-2 study materials...which would include dental decks (latest addition),kaplan review books along with question banks,
asda released question papers and anything else that anyone can recommend .
I plan to give my exam in aug'07 so an early response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Hello ,
I am looking for NBDE-2 study materials...which would include dental decks (latest addition),kaplan review books along with question banks,
asda released question papers and anything else that anyone can recommend .
I plan to give my exam in aug'07 so an early response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have the Kaplan NBDE partII book.
If interested let me know your E-mail
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad