WANTED: OAT Study Materials

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avaya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for kaplan OAT materials (Practice tests, Flashcards, Review Notes, and Lesson Book) if anyone is selling?

I need them ASAP as I'm writing my OAT soon.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that there is a kaplan OAT book out there being sold by retailers, I've taken a look at it and it's far from being enough to score well on the OAT. I have a kaplan book that is only available by taking the full length kaplan prep course offered for $1399. This is the most comprehensive book that is available for studying for the OAT. I myself did not take the course because I don't think paying that much for access to this book is justified. I was lucky enough to strike a deal with the secretary to get my hands on this without taking the course. I studied a total of 3 weeks (during school) and scored very well on the test just using this book. It has practice questions after every section that are VERY similar to what you will be seeing on the OAT and 3 verbal passages. I am selling it for $120, let me know if you're interested. I am located in Mississauga.