Wanted: Residency at Arm Pit of Hell Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

debuub

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is 100% serious.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
There are plenty of programs in New Jersey ;)

:laugh: Is the "Armpit of Hell" area in N.J. the same area as the "Triangle of Death" area in NJ? In the "Triangle of Death," instead of having the standard Whipple operation (whether pylorus-sparing or not) you can have ONLY the head of your pancreas resected, leaving the duodenum in place. :eek: But don't worry - you can be transferred from "Outside Hospital" (see below video for more info) to University Hospital when your duodenum necroses. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xskFo75Wdhs

There's a Hell in Norway too. I've been there. It was cold that day. :laugh:

Funny!

And you all can have your Norwegian and Michigander Hells.

I'll have mine in the Cayman Islands.... :) Well, it's on Grand Cayman. Catch up on all the latest hellacious gossip, see what's cookin'. That sort of thing.

Clarification

Wanted: Residency in AMERICAN ArmPit of Hell Program.

I don't doubt the above mentioned foreign hellholes are equally odious, however, I'm looking for the real deal, the mother of all rejected US programs.

PM me If you have any suggestions you do not want to list here.

Clarification

Wanted: Residency in AMERICAN ArmPit of Hell Program.

I don't doubt the above mentioned foreign hellholes are equally odious, however, I'm looking for the real deal, the mother of all rejected US programs.

PM me If you have any suggestions you do not want to list here.

My humble suggestion is that if you're wanting serious responses to a serious query, that you be somewhat more specific about what you're looking for and why, and that you display your motives a bit more transparently.

Otherwise, if you're just looking to defame and inflame, then I'll predict you've got one or two more posts before you're banned for trolling.

My humble suggestion is that if you're wanting serious responses to a serious query, that you be somewhat more specific about what you're looking for and why, and that you display your motives a bit more transparently.

Otherwise, if you're just looking to defame and inflame, then I'll predict you've got one or two more posts before you're banned for trolling.

Do as you will.

But, just to be clear, exactly whom have I insulted, attacked or defamed that could be classified as trolling?

My guess..

Sounds like a desperate applicant trying to get somewhere hence asking for the least wanted residency.

Can't believe there hasn't been a single suggestion in 2 weeks.

Be brave and PM me.

Can't believe there hasn't been a single suggestion in 2 weeks.

Be brave and PM me.

You'd be surprised at how helpful psychiatrists and residents can be on this board if you pose a cogent question detailing specifics. This approach isn't likely to get you far. This is a discussion board; it doesn't function well as a wanted-ad section of the newspaper.

My guess..

Sounds like a desperate applicant trying to get somewhere hence asking for the least wanted residency.

You're probably correct, but maybe she/he wants a challenge. :cool:

Is that you Beelzebub? I thought you were interested in OB-GYN! More screaming and unborn children and all of that...