Wanted: SN2ed MCAT study materials: BR books, TPRH Verbal WB, EK books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wolfpack16

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Y'all,

Similar to others: I'm looking for the set of books recommended by SN2ed. This includes the following:

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook - Any edition works.

The Berkeley Review (TBR)
-Physics I and II (November 2010 or later) - The "Golf Ball" passage should be on page 53.

-Organic Chemistry I and II (August 2007 or later) - The topic of "Edman's Reagent" should be on pg. 199 of book II.

-General Chemistry I and II (2009 or later) - The topic of "galvanizing" should be on pg. 282 of book II.

-Biology I and II (March 2011 or later) - There should be a practice exam that starts on pg. 339 of book I.

Examkrackers (EK)
- 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
- MCAT Biology lecture book (7th Edition)

CLEAN PASSAGES AND QUESTIONS ARE A MUST!

I can buy in sets or individual books, and I'll pay through paypal. Please PM me.
Thanks!
 
Last edited: