WANTED: Step 1 tutor (information within)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gingi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
I'm looking for an experience, English-speaking tutor for step one. Specifically, I need someone who has been doing it for a while, who has experience in working on weakness and knows what he/she doing.
If you are a medschooltutor former employee, or if someone is reading this and knows of one, please let me know.
Thanks. GG

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there.
I'm looking for an experience, English-speaking tutor for step one. Specifically, I need someone who has been doing it for a while, who has experience in working on weakness and knows what he/she doing.
If you are a medschooltutor former employee, or if someone is reading this and knows of one, please let me know.
Thanks. GG

Hi there.
Thanks. GG
If you're still looking for a tutor, I am happy to help. I have tutored several USMLE Step 1 students, all of whom substantially increased their scores on the exam. My personal stats were 269 on Step 1 and 274 on Step 2. Please private message me if you're still interested.