Wanted: Step 1 Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredoc2929

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm an M2 looking for a tutor to help with preparing for my Step One exam. I'm a dedicated student, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the mass of material and time constraints in this instance. Please send me a message if interested!
 
Hi futuredoc, I'm happy to help. I offer Convenient 1-on-1 tutoring to prepare for the Step 1 or Step 2 CK board exam. I passed USMLE Step 1 with a 258 and USMLE Step 2 CK with a 262 over the past two years.

I offer the following options for tutoring sessions:
- In-person (Boston area) or Skype/Google Hangout/GoToMeeting sessions
- Morning, daytime, evening, and weekend meetings available
- Study schedule/calendar development
- Specific topic chapter review, lecture review, or QBank review
- Test taking and timing strategies
- Accepts PayPal or Venmo payment

PM me for more info or to set up a time to meet.