wanted: TBR MCAT Physics, Gen Chem, & TPR verbal workbook

Started by 750hp
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

750hp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i prefer to buy the whole set together, paying well for non highlighted/marked books
 
bump, still looking for berkeley review physics, gen chem and bio... paying well for all of them together as long as there are no marks or highlights
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you happen to be in the OC area? I would prefer not to have to ship. If so, PM me. I go to UCI
 
do you happen to be in the OC area? I would prefer not to have to ship. If so, PM me. I go to UCI

Let me plug this sale a little, because if you took the live class within the last year, then you have the latest physics books that won't be available via homestudy for at least a week. Someone buying your class books would be getting the physics books that many people are offering to overpay for (pay more than new books cost).